Accéder au contenu principal

BROWNIE BATTER OVERNIGHT PROTEIN OATS

Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats - Vegan

Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats - Vegan

OVERNIGHT OATS FOR BUSY MORNINGS
Overnight oats are my go-to for at least a few mornings a week. I like them because they travel well, I don’t mind eating them cold and they only take a minute to prepare the night before. Plus I can throw in whatever I have lying around so I never get bored!

BEST OVERNIGHT OAT CONTAINERS

You can make your overnight oats in anything you want by my go-to is mason jars. Glass food storage containers are also a good choice or just use a bowl and cover it in the fridge overnight. I like mason jars or glass containers if I’m taking them to-go in the morning. You can also get these super cute, reusable silicone sleeves for mason jars for extra durability and to use like a coffee jacket if you want to take something hot in your jar.

HOW I MAKE OVERNIGHT OATS

To make my overnight oats, I measure and add my dry ingredients to a small jar then top it off with unsweetened almond milk. I find that’s usually just the right amount of milk to reach the consistency I like. I like my overnight oats really thick so I use about 1/2-3/4 cup of almond milk depending on what else I added. You can up to 1 or even 1.5 cups of milk if you like more of a porridge consistency.

I also like adding pure vanilla extract and a few stevia drops for a sweetener. Pure maple syrup is also a good choice for sweetening. I often add 1-2 tablespoons of chia seeds too for a bit of extra thickening and added healthy fats and protein.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Cellulite-Busting Body Scrub + Seaweed Wrap

easy superfood bars

Cleansing Charcoal Facial Scrub DIY